For us at Genesis Pharma, corporate responsibility is at the core of our corporate culture and daily operations. It is our duty to behave responsibly in all our actions. For a company whose mission is inextricably linked to the improvement of health and human life, it could not be otherwise.
Professionalism, transparency and accountability have always been the values that define our relationships with our employees, our partners, medical community and patients, as well as society at large. We are committed to substantially contributing beyond our legal and regulatory obligations to all our stakeholders, to all those who are directly or indirectly affected by our activities. It's a commitment we consciously made and continue to serve with consistency.
- We work every day to ensure patient access to novel therapies of high quality, safety and efficacy.
- We cooperate with healthcare professionals in an ethical and transparent manner, with high levels of professionalism and excellence.
- We are bound by the codes of EFPIA (European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations).
- We apply strict procedures to observe and control our compliance with the regulatory framework and codes of conduct which govern our operation.
- We try to create the best possible working environment for our people, allowing equal opportunities to succeed.
- We want our people to be proud of the company they work for, so that they can find motivation, meaning and moral satisfaction in their work every day. Our ultimate goal is for our people to develop along with the company.
- We want our company to be a model of sustainable development and this is why we are committed to minimizing any kind of impact of our operations on the environment.
Communities and the Society
We work every day to ensure a better quality of life and offer hope to patients suffering from severe diseases and their families. It is a mission that can not be limited to our strict business operation. Therefore, we systematically invest in initiatives that aim to broadly protect human life and make it better in many ways.
For this reason:
- We support numerous patient associations.
- We support social programs and actions designed to strengthen vulnerable social groups, in collaboration with non-profit organizations, institutions and associations.
- We support conferences, seminars, workshops and other awareness and education activities related to modern business practices, with particular emphasis on activities that help young entrepreneurship. We systematically support the presence of distinguished speakers-professors, many of which rank among the top at international level in various fields.
Our goal for the future is to be consistent in the actions being implemented, so that we meet the growing needs of society and appeal to more people in need.