The dynamics of our industry requires us to be relentlessly alert and able to take full advantage of the ongoing opportunities generated by the evolving biopharmaceutical science. Therefore, we systematically monitor scientific progress seeking for new products, partnerships and markets. Furthermore, in today’s business environment, achieving high performance and competitiveness requires strong commitment to quality and excellence. Guided by these principles, we carefully plan our steps, on a course of continuous, dynamic and sustainable growth.
Our strategy is based on three pillars:
Pillar A: Business Development
- We invest in long-term relationships with our international business partners, with the aim to be their partner of choice for their new products in Southeast Europe.
- We aim to attract the interest of potential new partners, selected international biopharmaceutical companies, so as to steadily expand our product portfolio. To achieve this, we follow internal information procedures leveraging market research databases and we have set up a dynamic Business Development department in order to have accurate and timely information regarding the latest developments in the field: new research projects, new treatments / products, new business ventures and to engage at the right time.
Pillar B: Business Excellence
We keep high quality standards throughout the range of our activities aiming at business excellence, so as to effectively address the needs and expectations of all our stakeholders (patients, medical community, employees, customers).
To achieve excellence, we focus on:
- Maintaining a high level of service and satisfaction of the medical community and supply chain.
- Applying high quality standards in the handling and management of our pharmaceutical products.
- Retaining and developing our personnel and assuring their continuous training and education.
- Fully complying with regulations, legislation and ethics.
- Fostering a culture of innovation and effective knowledge management.
Pillar C: Corporate Responsibility
Within Genesis, responsibility is at the core of our corporate culture, business strategy and daily operations. Professionalism, transparency and accountability have always been the qualities that define our relationships with our employees, our partners, medical community and patients, with society in general. We are committed to substantially contributing beyond our legal and regulatory obligations to all our stakeholders, to all those who are directly or indirectly affected by our activities. It's a commitment we consciously made and serve with consistency.